If you are a competent and experienced female that fulfills the minimum requirements, you can submit your resume easily by following the below steps:
- Click on the (Login/register) icon from the top menu.
- Click on the Create Member Account tab, then the following self-assessment tool will appear.
The self-assessment tool was designed in order to help you determine your eligibility to apply to the platform. This tool includes three main questions:
- Do you have an academic degree from a recognized university?
- Do you have more than 10 years of professional experience?
- Have you worked in a managerial or leadership position, or did you serve on a board?
- If you answer YES to all three questions, then you will be directed to the member's registration page.
- On the Members registration page, you are, you are required to fill in all boxes and answer all questions (all questions are mandatory). The registration form includes four sections:
- Personal Information: including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, email, phone number and brief professional background. You will be requested to create a password.
- After completing the registration form, and making sure that you filled all fields, click the JOIN tab. Then the following message will appear:
- Now, your resume has been submitted successfully. Please check your inbox to verify your account.
- Login to your account (here), and complete your profile:
- Education: including your degree, university/school name, and graduation date. You can add more than one degree by clicking the ADD tab.
- Experience: You must describe your present employment situation, years of experience, and industry of experience in this part.
- Professional Experience and Corporate Governance Knowledge: In this part, you must discuss your current level of expertise, your understanding of corporate governance, your board memberships, and any training or certifications you have in corporate governance.
- Your application will be sent directly to the “recruitment committee”, who will review your application and ensure compliance with requirements and selection criteria.
The Recruitment Committee comprises expert representatives from ABJ, ILO and Amam Ventures who will review submitted resumes and ensure compliance with requirements and selection criteria.
- If your application fulfill all requirements and selection criteria and approved by the committee, then a message will be sent to your email address to inform you that your application has been approved and it will be published on the platform.